Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lets hope this one is for real...

Its taken a great effort to connect with the writer within me and get around to initiate a blog that thinks 'space'. So, after many false starts ( there are still some blogs started by me, with no content, that are still floating around out there like space debris), here goes...
Lets hope 2009 sees another line of production from all of us at thirdspace. Since a long time, I have been feeling that our studio may be too involved in producing space, and not thinking enough about spatiality.
This will be a forum for us at thirdspace to articulate our concerns, a parallel space that mirrors thirdspace.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There, want to connect with you on a topic unrelated to your blog - Manohar Malgaonkar. I am very intrigued by him, have read two of his books and getting some more. Could I speak with you sometime? Pls email on veeky@hotmail.com or preferably call on 9611129318. Thanks

    ReplyDelete